SERVIS offers facility and service solutions tailored to the individual needs of ship-owners, tour operators and communities.
These solutions are not standardized but adapted to their specific environment and use.
- Studies and preliminary projects of quay-side infrastructure along French inland waterways (including alongside the river Rhine),
- Project management, operation and maintenance of water pumps and charging stations alongside French rivers,
- Support services for water-bound transportation (energy, garbage, etc.),
- Project management assistance for port, river and maritime infrastructures,
- Services for passenger and freight transport companies calling fluvial and martime harbours,
- Planning and construction of navigation activities in the area of river and multimodal transport.
SERVIS mobilizes its expert network in order to carry out comprehensive technical studies. These studies take into account the hydrographic, topographical and geotechnical constraints of each site. They are validated by crews and presented to skilled consultants.
SERVIS surrounds itself by a network of experts and engineers, which are very active in the fluvial world. SERVIS is thus able to materialize strong installations at a lower cost.